Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Massage Therapist

Jonathon Prue - Massage Therapist

I've been a licensed massage therapist for several years in Oregon. My reasoning and inspiration for choosing this career is because of my grandmother Mimie. Have you ever known someone that inspires you to become a better person? She did that for me, because she always made sure I was doing well in life. Her smile is angelic, and her spirit is special. She became ill 10 years ago, and passed away November of 2001. Cancer took her life, but her kindness and strength embodied my soul. I wish I could have healed her with my own hands, because she deserved to live a longer life. She meant the world to me, because her love and energy was always positive from the moment I knew who she was. I try to share that with everyone that I connect with on a meditative and spiritual level. Mimie was my inspiration, and I share that foundation of positive, caring energy in each and every massage. Through my massage career, I now have the opportunity to reach out to people and provide healing therapeautic touch.

Available for appointments on Tuesday and Thursday.

No comments: